- Women's workforce participation - an economic priority
- The Strategy - at a glance
- Action area: Child care
- Action area: Workplace diversity and flexibility
- Action area: Jobs of the future
- Action area: Economic security
- Action area: Financial incentives
- Government is setting the pace
- The different needs and experiences of women
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- Culturally and linguistically diverse women
- Mature age women
- Rural and regional women
- Women with disability
- Young women
- Data Snapshot
- The Australian Government's new child care investment
- Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE)
- Launch Into Work
- jobactive Restart
- Youth Employment Package
Child careEnsuring affordable, accessible and flexible child care.
Workplace diversity and flexibilityImproving workplace diversity and flexibility.
Jobs of the futureSupporting women to innovate, succeed as entrepreneurs and thrive in jobs of the future.
Economic securityStrengthening women’s economic security.
Financial incentivesEnhancing financial incentives to work.